The 2nd Annual International Conference on Islamic Economics (AICIE)
Faculty of Islamic Economics and Business (FEBI) IAIN Ponorogo
June 14, 2023
Zoom and Live on Ytube.
🖨 CALL FOR PAPERS
Assalamualaikum warahmatullah wabarakatuh
Welcome to the 2nd Annual International Conference on Islamic Economics 2023. The 2nd AICIE 2023 aims to provide a platform for scholars, intellectuals, and professionals to share their brilliant ideas in addressing current local and global economics, finance, and philanthropy issues. It also provides opportunities for participants to exchange and share knowledge and information.
The 2nd AICIE 2023 invites researchers and academics to submit their best papers contributing to new theoretical, methodological, and empirical knowledge.
📑 MAIN THEME
“The Role of Islamic Economics in Responding to the Global Recession and Climate Changes”
🗓 IMPORTANT DATES:
• May 23, Abstract Submission Deadline
• May 26, Announcement of Acceptance
• June 7, Deadline Full Paper Submitted
• June 10, Notification
• June 14, Conference Dates
🪙 FACILITIES & CONFERENCE REWARDS
• Free of Charge
• Cash Reward for 3 Best Papers
• Certificate for All Participants
• All Paper Have Publication Opportunities in International Proceeding and Various Journal
For those interested in participating in this event, kindly register and submit an abstract or full paper via online submission:
📌 Contact Persons:
Ajeng Pipit F.